Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just A Thought

Though I haven’t had any activity in my blog recently, I have been so busy tending to my parents health affair. My dear mother who has been sick for the last three weeks has been in and out of the hospital. I wish I could do something miracle, yet I am aware there is only One who could do so. With the help from friends, relatives, neighbors, love ones -prayers and faith will be our guiding light in coping our mother's ailing condition.

As I was busy googling the internet searching for some cures, something caught my attention. You are looking at the winning poster from a 4th grader. The purpose of the contest is to introduce young people to the concept of financial literacy, and allow them to express their understanding of it through art. This year, more than 4,000 posters were received illustrating the theme of ‘I’m going to be a millionaire because I….
Jenna beat out a bunch of other entries.
And you know why…


No comments: