Thursday, January 15, 2009

My 2 Door Apartment Project 2

It’s been two weeks since I posted on my construction project and since then there has been a lot of changes as the apartment slowly rose up from the ground. And for me, a lot of undertakings. This is another reason why I am getting more and more tied up with my routines.
Although slowly draining up our savings, or should we say diverting it, I am excited and looking forward at the end result of it, as the old adage “there is always light at the end of the tunnel”. Coming to that point at lakas loob as my hubby always say “diversify it”, “don’t worry mababawi mo rin yan”.

I welcome this new challenge and I enjoy learning every bit of it. From the construction materials, the paint, concrete, the type of windows, to sizes of electrical wirings, etc. Of course not to mention the daily chores that a dedicated mother does - talking daily with her hubby, giving daily care to her lovely daughter, dropping/picking her up with the rest of my mga pamangkin to and from school, tsuper at alalay for Nanay, and the rest running errands. Did I mention cooking, my husband claims he is the king of the kitchen, so let him have the crown, (lol). I am so thankful for I could carry out these multi-tasking.

For those who are planning their construction, below are additional materials with current prices:

Galvamast roof red x20ft P2,330
GI gutter #26x18x8 P300
Flashing board (senepa) 1x8x10 P445
Flashing board (senepa)1x8x12 P512
PVC door 60x210 P1,300
Toilet bowl (Maya brand) P500
Sink stainless 16x24 P600
1 Isuzu Elf whitesand (depends on Elf size) P1,100
1 roll stranded wire #12 P2,300
1 roll flexible hose 1\2x50 P300
1 GE circuit breaker 30 amps P280





On 10th day





11th day

15th day

No comments: