Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions Dissolutions

New year...new resolutions...new plans...new wishes... Ah yes I do have one...new diet, lol!
From 140 down to 120 lbs. I don't see any reason why I can't be where I was before. Continually be blessed with good health, both mentally and spiritually.

What' not new...bills. Yes bills, a never ending quest for payment reduction, if not completely wiping out of it. Bill payments are now becoming way of life of the struggling housewives and due to the reality, I must have to face it, better admit and find a solution to this problem or it will just stay there bugging me like an unwanted bite in my neck. What are my bills anyway? Okay my dear, here to name a few - electricity, water, telephone, internet, cable tv, trash, school services, credit cars, and the list goes on. I plan to discuss this with my hubby in the near future as part of streamlining our finances in realizing our investment endeavour and other prospects.

New Year Resolution - Self Deception

1 comment:

chona said...

BILLS ARE ALREADY THERE, ITS A MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITY, THUS YOU WORK FOR PAYING BILLS ONLY, BEING SEXY, ??? OR HEALTHY??? YOU MUST SET YOUR GOAL!! ANYWAYS, FOR ME,I LIFE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE AS I'VE OBSERVED WHEN WE REACH 40 BOTH SEXES, SICKNESS WILL STILL AND BE STILL ARISED SO I STILL HAVE 8 MORE YEARS! HEK HEK!