Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why I like to play Scrabble

That’s the question which I'm having finding an answer…

And I find myself playing for long hours not minding the time. I encountered different kinds of opponents, some are polite and some are rude…they even swear or tell you you’re a cheater when they lose the game … but I must admit some of the words I used I invented it, I just guess…. thanks to dictionary.com it helps a lot …sometimes I put words that I don’t even understand …but then I still like to play, play and play even when my head keeps spinning and draining out thinking words …
I asked myself if is this helping me out, because when I’m losing, it drives me mad or if my opponent goes slow, I wanted to swear at him/her, too, lol.
Yet, I always remember what my hubby always says to me, “PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE”... so for now, I am slowly refraining from doing it ….

Yahoo SCRABBLE makes me learn more, twist my brain, and makes me think .

Why don’t you try it too?

No comments: