Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 2 Door Apartment Project 3

How the Galvamast looks like




I'm on the 22nd day of construction, and so far I have spent P194,000. This amount include the daily breakfast, lunch, and am/pm snacks for the laborers. On the 14th day, I hired a third laborer to work on the septic tank. My father managed the welding and painting of the metal trusts, again, thus saving for the labor expenses. I planned to install the manual water or buhos system for the toilet, since installing the flush system could create future maintenance problem as we experienced in the past. Most of my friends and relatives comments on the project said that the amount I spent so far was way lower than they thought. They were also impressed on how fast the phase of construction is going on.





Layout of the metal trust from the inside



Partial bill of materials:
Door marine flash without jamb for main door 80 x 210 - P1,400
Door ordinary flash door for bedroom 210 x 70 - P1,150
PVC door for bath/toilet 60 x 210 - P1,300
Rough wood 1 ½ x 2 x 10 for ceiling – P70
Plywood ordinary ¼ thick for ceiling - P275
1 box electrical wire tw#14/7 - P1,552.50
2 gang electrical outlet Royu brand - P100
3 gang electrical switch Royu brand - P130
1 gang electrical switch Royu brand - P70




Excavation of the 2 part septic tank



My hubby was brave enough to sketch the plan, ang galing ahhh! Approximately 27sqm floor area for each door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wise investment!

good luck to you and your spouse